Maternity Photoshoot w/ Ashley & Bryan

Maternity Photoshoot w/ Ashley & Bryan

Palm Springs, CA


A beautiful location with an even more beautiful mama! There is something so special about those last quiet moments before your baby arrives. When you're pregnant the last thing you want to do is change out of your sweats, but a beautiful maternity shoot is the perfect reason! I know I was very grateful that I look maternity photos when I was pregnant and this new mom says the same thing. You change so much when you have a baby but so does your partner, as weird as that sounds...trust me! Make sure you get photos of you and your partner during this incredible stage in your life! 
Send me a message for rates and availability. I'm currently serving Bend, Oregon but love to travel!








Comments

Popular Posts